- My award-winning article on Irish gunman James Leavy is now available online thanks to Wild West Magazine/HistoryNet... You can read it here: http://www.historynet.com/james-leavy-here-is-our-game.htm?temp-new-window-replacement=true
- I will be presenting my lecture on Arkansas/Australia fugitive James Trammell at the Old State House Museum in Little Rock this October (2017) as part of the Arkansas State Historic Archives "Pen to Podium" lecture series. Registration for the event will open soon.
- My paper titled: "Fresh Light on the Death of Highwayman Bill Brazelton: A Critical Review of Secondary Sources" is slated to appear in a forthcoming Journal of the West (2017).
- I'll be presenting my talk, 'Fresh Light on the Final Surrender of Geronimo' at 5:00pm at historic Schieffelin Hall in Tombstone Arizona during the annual Tombstone Territory Rendezvous this October 31st, 2014.
- Wild West Magazine (a Weider History Group Publication) has just published my article on Apache captive Mickey Free. Find the feature article on newsstands now in the August 2013 issue.
- Latest article is out for peer-review. As soon as it has been accepted for publication, I will post more details, but in the meantime keep your fingers crossed. This paper should be a "cornerstone" piece.
- Proof came in from Wild West on the Mickey Free article. It looks good and I'm anxious for it to be published!
- The forthcoming February 2014 issue of Wild West Magazine will publish my feature-length article based upon my oral presentations and research regarding Apache captive turned military scout and interpreter Mickey Free. This publication can be readily bought at most newsstands including Wal-Mart, Borders, and Barnes & Noble.
My latest article, 'Look at the Future, Lt. Gatewood': The Dishonor of an American Hero' will be published by The Tombstone Epitaph: National Edition January 2013.
I will be appearing on the internationally-syndicated radio program, "Chronicles of the Old West" regarding my research into Apache Wars figure Mickey Free (broadcast in New Zealand, Armed Forces Radio, and most US States): http://www.chronicleoftheoldwest.com/this_week.shtml
- I recently spoke to the University Heights Lions Club of Jonesboro, Arkansas - thanks to Curt Hodges of the Jonesboro Sun for the opportunity.
I will be speaking the afternoon of August 2, 2012 at the 5th Annual Wild West History Association Roundup in Prescott, Arizona. My talk is called, 'An Arizona Trifecta: The Murderers of James Leavy' and is part of an on-going celebration of Arizona's Centennial Celebration. ------ For more information, go to: http://www.wildwesthistory.org/